Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Cookies

I tried playing Martha Stewart this year and created the MS cookie box (I purchased the boxes at the craft store). I love the way you can make 4 separate sections and decided it would be really fun to fill each with a different kind of cookie. That way, people with allergies, preferences, health conditions, etc. would all be able to hopefully find a cookie they can enjoy. All recipes are already on this site. Below us here you will find (clockwise from upper left corner): oatmeal butterscotch cookies, vanilla and nutmeg merigues, blackberry amaretto thumbprints, and snowballs.


I'm really (REALLY) not a baker. Baking to me is like paint-by-number whereas cooking is like being able to draw whatever you want. Still, at Christmas, cookies seem the inexpensive and appropriate choice. Either way, these cookie recipes are already up on this site and each of them is quite quite simple. I couldn't have it any other way.

I am still amazed that people really read my posts. It makes me feel very blessed, and it also makes me feel like I might actually have something to contribute that isn't already out there. So thank you. And happy holidays to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment